What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

A little heavy-handed...

Decent idea, poor execution.

Alex as Emo Alex as Emo

Not bad for a first attempt.

All things considered, it wasn't that bad. The animation was smooth, that's for sure. But next time, try working on character designs a little more, a little background music wouldn't hurt and try to make a Flash that's a little longer. I think you're off to a good start, though.

P.S. - You can obviously speak English, so why did you decide to use the Swedish term "Slut", as opposed to simply "The End"? You had to know that there would be some confusion over it, right?

D-noob responds:

You are right, but i wasn't suppose to put this movie up in newgrounds... i was just going to show it to my friend Alexandra this movie on the internet... so i need to put it up somewhere.

and she is swedish... so that is why i wrote slut... she aint a slut! i promise!

Awesome Video Games - Ep2 Awesome Video Games - Ep2

Great show.

I remember seeing this on ScrewAttack. Great show.

FarFromSubtle responds:

ScrewAttack.com is INTENSE!

Voitman Voitman

Nice work

I notice that you seemed to use arranged music from the King of Fighters series in this. Nice choice.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

All right! The George Bush Show's back!

Man, I was such a big fan of the old George Bush show, so I'm glad to see it's back and better than ever. The best parts of this one were probably the intro, Cindy Sheehan's rally and Bush and Ted's adventures in the internets.

Innania Pom (episode 2) Innania Pom (episode 2)

Hilarious...

That was great. Especially the parts with the neighbor, the future and the Pom Squad.