My Monster Ex's My Monster Ex's

Simple game, but I like the character designs. I'd like to see the characters from this show up again elsewhere.

Steel Novella 2083 Steel Novella 2083

Interesting stuff. A little too easy for my tastes, but the graphics and controls were great. Would love to see you expand on this idea.

Johnny in an art game? Johnny in an art game?

Brilliant!

Best satire I've seen in awhile.

SHIFT SHIFT

Nice concept, great game.

But while everyone else is comparing this to Portal, I'm more reminded of Zoe Mode's Crush.

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

Nice game

Wow...this really reaks of Bubble Bobble.

SwapPop SwapPop

An okay Tetris Attack clone.

Eh, this game was okay. But I agree with everyone else, it's a Tetris Attack clone. Also, it's a bit too slow for my taste, even the hard mode wasn't fast enough to keep me challenged.

Bob The Fridge Demo Thing Bob The Fridge Demo Thing

Nice demo...

Can't wait to see where this thing ends up.

BTW, was the music in the credits from Invader ZIM? Because it sounded like it.

InsidiousTweevle responds:

If you have a question, please check that it hasn't already been answered. But yes, it is. Invader Zim is the best.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Wow, best four seconds I ever spent.

Wow, this game was awesome. The minigames reeked of WarioWare and its various knockoffs, but it was still fun and original.

MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS

Didn't like it too much...

A couple of recommendations:

1)Allow both Darkstalkers and Marvel Super Heroes (not just the X-Men) to be playable characters and opponents
2)Add some more characters.
3)Work on the contact.
4)Work on the look.
5) Add more control.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Best game I've played in awhile...

This was great, for many reasons. First off, it was a sequel to Squirrel Squash, second off, the graphics are better and finally, those pics were great!